Fred Glass joined our team at Strategic Planning Group in 2021. Fred’s strength lies in his ability and commitment to continually improve the level and quality of his planning process. It is his objective to provide a process or repositioning assets to help decrease risk, decrease taxation, and increase protection. His clients recognize a coordinated long-term approach to wealth creation and preservation. His dedication to his clients’ growth involves an evolving strategy that strives to meet the demands, desires, and needs of his clients in a continually changing economic environment.
- President of Glass Financial Group
- Graduate of University of Georgia, BBS in General Business
- Graduate of Georgia State University, MBA in Finance
- Chartered Life Underwriter designation CLU received in 1998
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification received in 1999
- Chartered Financial Consultant ChFC designation received in 1999
- Circle of Wealth Master Mentor
- Million Dollar Round Table, Court of the Table qualifier
- President-elect of NAIFA’s Atlanta chapter (National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Graduate of NAIFA’s Leadership in Life Institute
- President of West Paces Neighborhood Association
Fred and his wife, Elizabeth, reside in Atlanta, Georgia with their daughters Merritt Ann and Kathleen. Merritt Ann attends Georgetown University in Washington DC and Kathleen is a high school junior.
*None of the listed recognitions are indicative of the recipient’s future performance or success.